Friday, November 30, 2007

My Son My Son, My Heart, My Love, My Life



God is Truly Amazing! I saw life only through a limited shade before you son. I never knew there was love like this. The shades drawn over Gods love for me have finally been pulled open. I understand now through my own love for you my Son, how much God truly loves me. Before you arrived I loved you, when you arrived I was Mad/Jealous for you, when you kept me up at night I loved you more, when you peed on me, my heart burst for you, I cannot imagine any offense that would possibly make me not love you. I would die/kill/do anything for you my love. Oh How great a love our God must truly have for us. Our Father in Heaven How awesome was your sacrifice. I cannot imagine sacrificing my son. LORD Give me faith! I am thankful. May your love continue to flow through me, Teach me about your love through the love I have for my Son. Here is the verse I have chosen for Jayden.

"I pray that you...will have the power to understand the greatness of Christ's love-how wide and how long and how high and how deep that love is." Ephesians 3:18

2 comments:

mimi said...

To my son, Aaron,

Now you finally realize how much I have loved you and Seth. No matter what kinds of difficulties there have been at times, I have never stopped loving either of you or believing that you would both be fine. When I look into your green eyes, I see my own; when I look into your heart, and know that you desire God's Will in your life, I see my own heart's desires; when I hear you speak of your fears or doubts at times, my heart tears, because I have them myself from time to time, but I know that God has a plan. When you ask for and accept my advice, I am proud that you honor me in that way. You now understand how it feels to feel a love so deep, so wide and so long that it is idescribable. And when you get to be a grandparent, although you won't believe this possible, now, the love you will feel for Jayden's son or daughter will be even more intense. Don't ask me why...but it happens. It is like you know you can spoil them and love them and then send them home or something...not sure. :) I love you very much Aaron. You are a wonderful son, a great man of God and a fabulous husband and father. I love Jayden so much and can't wait to be with him more often. And I love Tracy, what a strong, awesome woman she is. She was so committed to being sure that what she did for herself, she was doing for Jayden, to insure his health. And to deliver a 9 pound, 9 ounce boy without any medication was outstanding. One day, the memory of all of that pain WILL fade, and she will be left with feeling proud of her effort, as she should. I love you Aaron, and I love your family. Mom

Anonymous said...

Aaron,

I really liked reading your blog and seeing how much joy you get from changing poopy diapers. I also liked your reflections on the Love of GOD.
Te Quiero Mucho!
DIOS Los Bendiga Ricamente!
Bart