Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Daddy's Best Buddy, and Santa's "little" present








Day 3 of Fatherhood:

So Jayden is on his third day of life out here in the "real world". He is simply awesome. I continue to find new things to discover about him. Like his little knuckles and his cunning ability to act like he is hungry so he can make Tracy hold him close to her and then he goes to sleep. Smart fella stay with the pretty ladies...i get it...hes acting more and more like me every day...j/k. Never thought I would say it but, I love the diaper changing part. There is always a sense of excitement every time I open the capsule of surprise. What am I going to find? There are endless possibilities. Lemonade...nope...chocolate...definitely not....nuts...raisins....like I said....endless. Then there are the things I call "presents" these are the ones that are still coming down the chimney while your taking care of the first "load"....and unlike somethings...the gifts just keep on coming. He also has this custom made squirt gun that has serious power and accuracy. Seriously he could be a sniper for the marines. But today...while I was getting ready to dress Santa, I was unloading some of his "presents" so he would have room for more when for a brief second I looked away then it happened I heard such a clatter and felt warm all over...my what could this be? hmm...its warm and looks a lot like mustard with coleslaw chunks and my it is not only all over my hands but made it....I am not exaggerating here, 5-6 feet across the room....SERIOUSLY I HAVE WITNESSES, this did not come from his mouth by the way just to leave no doubt. My little santa had lots of joy to give and how much fun we had laughing and trying to clean it up. I love this guy...he's just so giving and only 3 days old...This kids got some future.